The Influence of Service Quality And Profit Sharing on Customers' Saving Decisions Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) KCP Batam Batu Aji

Authors

    Tipani Anisah( 1 ) Sunargo Sunargo( 2 )

    (1) Universitas Putera Batam
    (2) Universitas Putera Batam

DOI:


https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v6i3.687

Keywords:


Service Quality, Profit Sharing, Saving Decision, Bank Syariah

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of Service quality and profit sharing on saving decision at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) KCP Batam Batu Aji. This study uses a quantitative approach, with a sample of 197 respondents. Data collection techniques in this study are by using a questionnaire distribution. The analysis techniques used in this study includes validity test, reliability test, multiple regression test, F test, t test and coefficient of determination. The data that has fulfilled the analysis techniques was processed using the help of the SPSS 26 program. It can be seen from the results of the statistical test that the service quality and profit sharing independent variables affect the dependent variable of saving decision. The results showed that based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination the influence of the independent variable service quality and profit sharing on the dependent variable of saving decision is 0,532 or 53.2 % which shows that saving decision can be influenced by service quality variable and profit sharing variable. While the remaining 46.8 % is influenced by other variables that do not exist in this study. This shows that service quality and profit sharinghas a significant effect on saving decision. Where if service quality is guaranteed and profit sharing is good will improve saving decision.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Arippulah, & Kusumawati, Y. T. (2021). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Sistem Bagi Hasil Terhadap Keputusan Nasabah Dalam Memilih Bank Syariah Mandiri Di Samarinda. Borneo Student Research, 2(2), 1446–1459.

Diana, S. M. (2017). Pengaruh Pengetahuan, Lokasi, Kualitas Pelayanan, Dan Bagi Hasil Terhadap Keputusan Anggota Menabung Di Bmt Bina Umat Sejahtera Kalijambe [Skripsi]. Institut Agama Islam Negeri Surakarta.

Faqih, F. A. (2020). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Bagi Hasil Terhadap Minat Menabung Nasabah Pada Tabungan Marhamah Pt Bank Sumut Kcp Syariah Karya. Al-Infaq: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam, 11(1), 22–38.

Firmansyah, M. A. (2018). Perilaku Konsumen (Sikap Dan Pemasaran). Deepublish.

Machali, I., & Hamid, N. (2017). Pengantar Manajemen Pendidikan Islam: Perencanaan, Pengorganisasian Dan Pengawasan Dalam Pengelolaan Pendidikan Islam. Program Studi Mpi Uin Sunan Kalijaga Dan Iiq An-Nur.

Munawir. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Fasilitas Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Foto Copy Awy Comp Di Pondok Pesantren Darussalam Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwangi. Jurnal Istiqro: Jurnal Hukum Islam, Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, 4(2), 204–215.

Novela, S., & Hanafie, S. M. I. (2017). How Product Development, Advertising, And Service Quality Influence Customers Saving Decision Case Study On Stated-Owned Banks In Jakarta. Social Economics And Ecology International Journal, 1(1), 11–20.

Saputri, M. (2017). Pengaruh Pengetahuan Produk, Nisbah Bagi Hasil Dan Pelayanan Terhadap Keputusan Menjadi Anggota Di Btm Bina Masyarakat Utama Way Dadi Bandar Lampung (Studi Pada Anggota Simpanan Wadi’ah Personal) [Skripsi, Uin Raden Intan].

Sari, N. E., Amah, N., & Wirawan, Y. R. (2017). Penerapan Prinsip Bagi Hasil Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Keputusan Menabung Pada Nasabah Bank Muamalat Kantor Cabang Madiun. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi Um Metro, 5(2), 60–67.

Setyorini, E. E. D. (2021). Pengaruh Pelayanan Dan Produk Tabungan Bagi Hasil Terhadap Keputusan Menabung Pada Bank Syariah Mandiri Cabang Pasuruan. An-Nisbah: Jurnal Perbankan Syariah, 2(2), 168–176.

Sugiyono. (2018). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Alfabeta.

Syaifullah, & Mira. (2018). Pengaruh Citra Merek Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Nasabah Pt. Pegadaian (Persero) Batam. Jim Upb, 6(2), 86–91.

Zainal, V. R., Djaelani, F., Basalamah, S., Yusran, H. L., & Veithzal, A. P. (2017). Islamic Marketing Management. Bumi Aksara.

Zainuddin, M. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Bagi Hasil Serta Relegiusitas Terhadap Keputusan Nasabah Menabung. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Mulawarman, 3(4)

Zakaria, L. D., Afifudin, & Mawardi, M. C. (2020). Pengaruh Religiusitas, Fasilitas Layanan, Literasi Keuangan Dan Bagi Hasil Terhadap Minat Mahasiswa Untuk Menabung Di Bank Syariah. E-Jra, 9(11), 10–27.

Downloads

Published

2024-04-10

How to Cite

Anisah, T., & Sunargo, S. (2024). The Influence of Service Quality And Profit Sharing on Customers’ Saving Decisions Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) KCP Batam Batu Aji. ECo-Buss, 6(3), 1021–1032. https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v6i3.687

Issue

Section

Articles
DOI: https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v6i3.687
DOI : https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v6i3.687
Abstract views: 13 / PDF downloads: 13