Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Journal Publishing Agreement (JPA)
NEAR: Jurnal Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat owns all rights to published scientific papers. Please read this form carefully and sign if you agree to the terms as your written consent to this JPA is required before your article can be published. Please return the signed JPA by email to email@example.com.
As the author of the correspondence, I declare on behalf of myself and my co-authors that:
- The article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication, or plagiarism.
- The article has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If accepted by the NEAR: Jurnal Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat, the article will not be submitted for publication to any other journal.
- The article contains no defamatory or unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that infringe upon individual privacy, proprietary rights, or any statutory copyright.
- We have obtained written permission from owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources from where they were obtained.
- All authors have made significant contributions to the study including the conception and design of the article, the analysis of the data, and the writing of the manuscript.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript, take responsibility for its content, and approve its publication.
- All authors are aware of and agree to the terms of this publishing agreement and I am signing on their behalf.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
I confirm that all sources of funding that support the work and all institutions and people who contribute to the work, but do not meet the criteria for authorship are recognized. I also confirm that any commercial affiliations, shareholdings, equity interests, or patent licensing arrangements that could be deemed to give rise to a financial conflict of interest with respect to the article have been disclosed.