Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Journal Publishing Agreement (JPA)
eCo-Fin owns all rights to published scientific papers. Please read this form carefully and sign if you agree to the terms as your written consent to this JPA is required before your article can be published. Please return the signed JPA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the author of the correspondence, I declare on behalf of myself and my co-authors that:
- The article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication, or plagiarism.
- The article has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If accepted by the eCo-Fin, the article will not be submitted for publication to any other journal.
- The article contains no defamatory or unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that infringe upon individual privacy, proprietary rights, or any statutory copyright.
- We have obtained written permission from owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources from where they were obtained.
- All authors have made significant contributions to the study including the conception and design of the article, the analysis of the data, and the writing of the manuscript.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript, take responsibility for its content, and approve its publication.
- All authors are aware of and agree to the terms of this publishing agreement and I am signing on their behalf.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
I hereby assign and transfer to eCo-Fin all exclusive copyright ownership rights to the above work. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish, republish, downgrade, distribute, transmit, sell, or use the work and other related materials worldwide, in whole, or in part, in all languages, in electronic, printed, or any other form of media, now known or hereafter developed and reserves the right to permit or license a third party to do any of the above. I understand that this exclusive right will belong to eCo-Fin from the date the article is accepted for publication. I also understand that eCo-Fin, as the copyright owner, has sole authority to license and permit reproduction of the article. I understand that, except for copyright, any other proprietary rights associated with the work (e.g. patents or other rights to any process or procedure) must be retained by the author. In addition, I understand that eCo-Fin permits authors to use their papers in any way permitted by the applied Creative Commons license.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
I confirm that all sources of funding that support the work and all institutions and people who contribute to the work, but do not meet the criteria for authorship are recognized. I also confirm that any commercial affiliations, shareholdings, equity interests, or patent licensing arrangements that could be deemed to give rise to a financial conflict of interest with respect to the article have been disclosed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.