The Effect of Organization Culture, Work Discipline, and Communication on Employee Performance in PT Tjikko Sentral Industrial

Authors

    Michelli Dwi Claudia( 1 ) Pujiarti Pujiarti( 2 )

    (1) Universitas Buddhi Dharma
    (2) Universitas Buddhi Dharma

DOI:


https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v5i3.696

Keywords:


Organization Culture, Work Discipline, Communication, Organizational Culture, Employee Performance

Abstract

In this Reseach author want to know, do analyze, and determine the effect of Organization Culture, Work Discipline, and Communication on Employee Performance in PT Tjikko Sental Industrial. In this research, author uses quantitative description method which the data from questionnaire. the result from analyze in this research, the author use the validity test, reliability test, classic assuption test, statistical model testing,t test and F test. From the results of the research that has been done, it shows that the value of Adjusted R Square shows the value of the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.215 or 215%, that means the ability to provide information between the independent and dependent variables is small by 21.5%, the remaining by 78.5% is the other factors outside of this reserach. Based on the t test result, it showed variable X1 ( Organizational Culture) has a value 3,380 > 1,993 with a signifikan 0,0001 < 0,05 that means H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted, variable  X2 ( Work Dicipline) has a value 3,279 > 1,993  with a signifikan 0,002 < 0,05 that means H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted, variable X3 ( Communication) has a value 3,620 > 1,993 with a signifikan 0,001 < 0,05 that means H0 is Rejeceted and Ha is accepted. Based on the t test result, between independent variabel has the independent variable has a partial impact on the dependent variable. Based on Ftest, the result has a value 7.682 > 2.73 with a signifikan value signifikan 0,000 < 0,05 that means H0 is Rejected and Ha is accepted, that means the independent variable has a simultaneous influence on the dependent variable .

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Adhari, L. Z. (2021). Optimalisasi Kinerja Karyawan Menggunakan Pendekatan Knowledga Management & Motivasi Kerja. Jawa Timur: CV Penerbit Qiara Media.

Afandi, P. (2016). Concept & Indicator Human Resources Management for Management Research. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Afista, R. (2018). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. dspace.uii.ac.id, 37-49.

Darma, B. (2019). Statistika Penelitian Menggunakan SPSS ( Uji Validitas, Uji Reliabilitas, Regresi Linier Sederhana, Regresi Linier Berganda, Uji t, Uji F, R2). Bogor: Guepedia.

Fadilah, N., & Aliah, N. (2022). Pengaruh Penyusunan Laporan Keuangan Terhadap Kinerja UMKM. Purwokerto: CV Pena Persada.

Hendriawan, D., & Sutisna, N. (2022). Pengaruh Komunikasi, Lingkungan Kerja, dan Kerjasama Tim Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. EMABI : EKONOMI DAN MANAJEMEN BISNIS-Vol 1 No.3, 1-9.

Juwita, K. (2021). Perilaku Organisasi. Batu: Literasi Nusantara.

Misbahuddin, & Hasan, I. (2022). Analisis Data Penelitan dengan Statistik ( Edisi Kedua). Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Pranogo, A. B., & Suyatno, T. (2021). Kinerja Karyawan Teori Pengukuran dan Implikasi. Bandung: Phoenix Group.

Riniwati, H. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Malang: UB Press Universitas Brawijaya.

Riyanto, S., & Hatmawan, A. A. (2020). Metode Riset Penelitian Kuantitatif Penelitian di Bidang Manajemen, Teknik, Pendidikan, dan Eksperimen. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

S Anggun, F. (2021). Pengaruh Kemampuan Sumber Daya Manusia, Komunikasi Organisasi, dan Fasilitas Kerja Terhadap Penyelenggaraan Pelayanan Administrasi Terpada Kecamatan Di Daerah. Bogor: Guepedia.

Sahir, S. H., E. M., & all, e. (2022). Pengantar Manajemen Kinerja. Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis.

Sihombing, F. G., & Kusnawan, A. (2022). Pengaruh Gaji, Disiplin Kerja, Motivasi Kerja, dan Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja (K3) Terhadap Kinerja Karywan PT Unires Indonesia. EMABI: EKONOMI DAN MANAJEMEN BISNIS - Vol. 1 No.3 , 1-10.

Surajiyo, Nasruddin, & Paleni, H. (2020). Penelitan Sumber Daya Manusia, Pengertian Teori, dan Aplikasi menggunakan IBM SPSS 22 for windows. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Sutrisno, E. (2019). Budaya Organisasi. Jakarta: PRENADAMEDIA GROUP.

Tegor, Siswanti, D. J., & Siagian, M. (2020). Manajemen sumber daya manusia. Yogyakarta: DEEPUBLISH.

Downloads

Published

2023-04-10

How to Cite

Claudia, M. D., & Pujiarti, P. (2023). The Effect of Organization Culture, Work Discipline, and Communication on Employee Performance in PT Tjikko Sentral Industrial. ECo-Buss, 5(3), 1070–1080. https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v5i3.696

Issue

Section

Articles
DOI: https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v5i3.696
DOI : https://doi.org/10.32877/eb.v5i3.696
Abstract views: 162 / PDF downloads: 142