The Effect of Total Asset Turnover, Debt to Equity Ratio, Net Profit Margin, and Firm Size on Profitability in Company of Consumer Goods Industry
Keywords:Total Assets, Equity, Liabilities, Sales, Net Profit
The aims of this research is to determine the effect of TATO, DER, NPM, Firm Size on Profitability. Method fordetermining the sample is by taking objects according to certain criteria, namely the purposive sampling. This research uses Eviews 10 software for data processing with various kinds of data analysis tests. The results of this research indicate two independent variables do not have a partial effect on profitability, such as TATO and Firm Size. There are also two independent variables that have a partial effect on profitability, such as DER and NPM. Meanwhile, 67.5% of the independent variables TATO, DER, NPM and Firm Size have an influence simultaneously on profitability and the remaining 32.5% are variables not examined.
David, & Aprilyanti, R. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Auditor, Profitabilitas Dan Likuiditas Terhadap Audit Delay (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Real Estate yang Terdaftar di BEI Tahun 2013-2017 ). https://jurnal.ubd.ac.id/index.php/akunto
Desi Tarida Simorangkir, V., Hidayat, A., Parameswari, R., & Yana, D. (2015). Pengaruh Return On Asset (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE), Current Ratio (CR), Debt To Equity Ratio (DER), Dan Total Asset Turnover (TATO) Terhadap Kondisi Financial Distress. www.sahamok.net
Ghozali, I. (2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete IBM SPSS 25. Universitas Diponegoro.
Gunawan, C. (2020). Mahir Menguasai SPSS. Deepublish CV. Budi Utama.
Hery. (2017). Kajian Riset Akuntansi. PT Grasindo.
Kasmir. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Raja Grafindo Persada.
Rochmat Aldy Purnomo. (2017). Analisis Statistik Ekonomi dan Bisnis dengan SPSS. CV. Wade Group.
Singgih Santoso. (2019). Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasi SPSS. PT. Gramedia.
Sugiyono. (2018). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif , Kualitatif dan R&D. CV. Alfabeta.
Susandy, C., & Anggraeni, R. D. (2018). Pengaruh Komisaris Independen, Leverage, Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Tax Avoidance (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Makanan dan Minuman yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2013-2017). AKUNTOTEKNOLOGI, 10(1), 43. https://doi.org/10.31253/aktek.v10i1.251
Sutrisno. (2017). Manajemen Keuangan Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi. Ekonisia.
Unaradjan, D. D. (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Unika Atma Jaya Jakarta.
Widiastari, P. A., & Yasa, G. W. (2018). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Free Cash Flow, dan Ukuran Perusahaan Pada Nilai Perusahaan. E-Jurnal Akuntansi. https://doi.org/10.24843/EJA.2018.v23.i02.p06
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 eCo-Buss
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
I hereby assign and transfer to eCo-Buss all exclusive copyright ownership rights to the above work. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish, republish, downgrade, distribute, transmit, sell, or use the work and other related materials worldwide, in whole, or in part, in all languages, in electronic, printed, or any other form of media, now known or hereafter developed and reserves the right to permit or license a third party to do any of the above. I understand that this exclusive right will belong to eCo-Buss from the date the article is accepted for publication. I also understand that eCo-Buss , as the copyright owner, has sole authority to license and permit reproduction of the article. I understand that, except for copyright, any other proprietary rights associated with the work (e.g. patents or other rights to any process or procedure) must be retained by the author. In addition, I understand that eCo-Buss permits authors to use their papers in any way permitted by the applied Creative Commons license.