Analisis Rasio Keuangan dan Corporate Social Responsibility Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Yang Terdaftar di BEI
Keywords:Corporate Social Responsibility, Firm Value, Profitability, Solvability
This research aims to test whether the effect of profitability, solvency, and corporate social responsibility on the firm value on energy subsector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for the period 2016 - 2020. The population in the study was 67 companies. The selected research sample with purposive sampling consisted of 8 companies. Based on the results of the t test which showed that partially profitability has a positive and significant influence on the value of the company with (6,035) > 2,028), solvency has a positive and significant influence on the value of the company with (-3,384) > (2,028), and Corporate Social Responsibility has a positive and significant influence on the value of the company with (5,182) > (2,028). Based on f test results or simultaneously showed that profitability, solvency, and corporate social responsibility had a positive and significant influence on the value of the company, with (33,690) > (2,866). The value of R Square (square R) in this study is 0.737, this shows that the variables of profitability, solvency, and CSR to the company's value are 73.7% while the remaining 26.3% is influenced by other variables outside the study.
How to Cite
I hereby assign and transfer to eCo-Buss all exclusive copyright ownership rights to the above work. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish, republish, downgrade, distribute, transmit, sell, or use the work and other related materials worldwide, in whole, or in part, in all languages, in electronic, printed, or any other form of media, now known or hereafter developed and reserves the right to permit or license a third party to do any of the above. I understand that this exclusive right will belong to eCo-Buss from the date the article is accepted for publication. I also understand that eCo-Buss , as the copyright owner, has sole authority to license and permit reproduction of the article. I understand that, except for copyright, any other proprietary rights associated with the work (e.g. patents or other rights to any process or procedure) must be retained by the author. In addition, I understand that eCo-Buss permits authors to use their papers in any way permitted by the applied Creative Commons license.